Monday, July 28, 2008

A Picture..


...is worth a thousand words.


I'll write some words, too.
T.G.I.F. camp @ The Oaks was everything I imagined it could be...and more!


Wylie did the zipline.
Wylie did the zipline!
For those of you who have known and loved Wylie as long as I have, I do not need to say anything else.


In fact, everyone (who could) in our group conquered the zipline. It was an awesome afternoon for all.


We packed in archery, zipline, Whale Watch exercise, Kidmo!, fire circle, climbing the bouldering wall, Treasure Hunt, bubble gum art, silly songs, skits, an amazing astronomy lesson about Polaris, we gazed at Jupiter and its four moons, we learned that, according to Ephesians, we are all a part of God's family and that our families are a gift to us. And, incidentally: T.G.I.F. when scrambled spells G.I.F.T!


I could write for hours on all the experiences. For now, I wanted to share with the ZigZag audience that Saturday, July 27th up on the peak of Fox Trail, Wylie climbed up a 25 foot poll, faced his fear, and zigged and zagged across a ravine in the mountains above Lake Hughes, CA.


What a picture.


No comments: