Everyone has been asking the same question: was this a really short summer?
I think so.
Wylie asked me last night how I felt about having two 5th grade boys now.
I feel pretty good about it.
This week is the back to school dance...
- inventory shoes/socks/underwear
- dig out a path to bedrooms and restore order from summer chaos
- begin going to bed earlier to wake up earlier
- venture out for school supplies and a new shoe or two
- prepare for schedules to sink-in
What do you do to prepare the kids and the family to go back to school?